News and Events


Divorce by mutual agreement- the reasonable option to terminate your relationship

When divorce remains the only alternative it is good to get acquainted with the procedure. Civil marriage can only be terminated by court order through effective court decision. The law provides two options from which to choose: by mutual agreement and by a court process.
If you go for divorce by mutual consent, no blame and reasons are south. For initiating the procedure, the parties must lodge in the court an application, signed by both parties. By doing this they declare their will to end the marriage. This desire of the parties is confirmed in front of the court. On a voluntary basis spouses must settle the financial consequences of divorce, who will take care of the children, what will be the amount of the support money and what are the visitation rights. The wife must also decide whether to keep the name of her husband or to restore her premarital family name.